Building maintenance refers to the regular upkeep and repairs of a building to ensure that it remains in good condition and safe for the people who use it. It is one of those tasks that can seem like a hassle, but it’s actually very important. If you don’t take care of your building, it will deteriorate and eventually need to be replaced. Maintenance helps keep your building in top condition, so that you can continue to use it. for years to come.
Building maintenance is the process of carrying out regular inspections and repairs to keep the building’s systems running smoothly and efficiently
At ServiceCare, we provide the following offerings:
- O&M – Planned & Reactive Maintenance: These are tasks and activities involved in running and maintaining a building or infrastructure. Our planned maintenance services include proactive and scheduled maintenance of equipment, systems, and facilities. Similarly, our reactive maintenance services include responses and solutions to unplanned equipment failures or malfunctions.
- External Building Maintenance: Regular maintenance & cleaning of the building’s interior and exterior, including windows, floors, and common areas.
- Internal Building Maintenance: Upkeep and repair of the interior components of a building. This includes things like HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical systems, walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Lifts & Elevator: Maintenance and cleaning of lifts and elevators.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Maintaining and monitoring the building’s utilities, such as electricity and air conditioning.
- Plumbing & Civil: Maintaining and monitoring the building as a whole and plumbing.
- Fire Safety System: Regular and mandatory maintenance and monitoring of fire safety and alarm systems.
We strongly believe that the goal of building maintenance is to keep the building in good condition, safe for occupants, and to prolong the life of the building as well as its systems.