Our Contract staffing services allows you to bring in people on a temporary basis to cover all your specialized needs. It allows you access to experienced professionals with the right skills, without having to commit to a full-time position.
You can hire someone for specific projects or tasks on an as-needed basis. This type of arrangement allows you to access skilled personnel who possess specific knowledge and experience, but only for short periods at a time. These staff can complete predetermined tasks during the defined duration of the contract period and will be paid at an agreed rate for all work completed within that timeframe.
Our Contract staffing offerings are as losted below.
- Temporary & Contractual staffing: Hiring employees on a temporary basis to fill short-term needs or to cover for absent employees.
- Project-based staffing: Hiring employees for specific projects or assignments, rather than for ongoing employment.
- IT Contract Staffing: hiring employees on a contract basis specifically within the field of information technology.
- Offshore Development Centre: A dedicated hub of software developers, engineers, and other IT professionals located in a different country.
- Manpower Contract Staffing: Specialized in providing employees to fill a variety of positions, including temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent positions.
- IT Operation Center Staffing: hiring and managing a team of IT professionals who are responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of an organization’s IT systems and infrastructure.
Contract staffing can provide several benefits to you, including cost savings, flexibility, and access to specialized expertise or skills. It also allows you to quickly scale their workforce up or down as business needs change. However, it also has some drawbacks, such as lack of continuity, lower employee loyalty, and compliance issues.