Traditional Housekeeping Services
Housekeeping services can be a great way to keep your home looking clean, organized and fresh. Whether you’re busy with work, unable to do the house cleaning yourself, or just want someone else to take care of it for greater peace of mind, hiring a housekeeping service provider like ServiceCare is a worthwhile investment.
Here are our Housekeeping offerings:
- Housekeeping: This involves cleaning, organizing, and maintaining your home.
- Clean room: Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, including bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas.
- Recycling: This refers to the collection, sorting, and processing of materials like paper, plastic, metal, that can be recycled into new products.
- Waste Management: Collecting and disposing of trash and recycling materials.
- Landscaping: Maintaining the building’s grounds, including lawns, gardens, and trees.
- Parking & Roads: Managing parking at homes & offices and making sure roads are cleaner.
- Laundry & Linen Service
- Pest Control: management and elimination of pests such as insects, rodents, and birds that can be harmful to human health and cause damage to buildings and property.
- EHS compliance: EHS (Environment, Health, & Safety) compliance, ensuring that an organization is in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and standards related to the protection of the environment, the health and safety of employees, and the well-being of the community.
- Janitorial Materials: Keeping track of cleaning supplies and other janitorial materials.
- Laundry: Collecting, washing, and folding linens, uniforms, and other items.